Advisory Board on Aging
- 1:30 p.m.
- 4th Wednesday of every month
- Meeting dates subject to change due to holidays; no meetings June, July, or August
- Location varies
Members EXPIRATION OF TERM
Joyce Apperson District D September 30, 2016 Arlene B. Callender District B June 2, 2017
Kimberly A. Cooke Balto Co September 30, 2017
Mark E. Di Domenico District E June 2, 2017
Anne M. Di Guardo District B June 21, 2019
Tammy Sue Fitzgerald District F June 21, 2019
Lynn M. Garrison, Chair District C September 30, 2016
Debra T. Hanley District C September 30, 2016
Sue Haviland District D June 2, 2017
Marjary L. Kennedy District C October 6, 2016
Diana M. Klug District D October 6, 2016
Patrick M. Lovett District C October 6, 2016
Heather M. Murphy District F June 2, 2017
Peter A. Panos District B September 30, 2016
Jacqueline K. Panowicz District A June 21, 2019
Christel A. Patton Cecil Co. June 2, 2017
Barbara A. Risacher District A October 6, 2016
Claudia P. Sconion District A September 30, 2018
Faith S. Rattman District D June 21, 2019
Kirsten C. Robb-McGrath Balto Co. June 21, 2019
Karen Winkowski - Administrator, Office on Aging; O – 410-638-3025
Mary Mignini - Office on Aging; O - 410-638-3025
- Code of Harford County, Article IX, Section 9-53
- Advise the Harford County Office on Aging on matters pertaining to our elderly citizens
All members shall serve 3-year terms. The County Executive shall annually designate 1 of the members as chairperson.
The powers and duties of the board are as follows:
- Advise the Harford County Office on Aging.
- Assist the Office on Aging in developing plans for the elderly, including the area plan for services for the elderly.
- Conduct public hearings.
- Encourage cooperative relationships and serve as a medium of exchange for organizations interested in the elderly.
- Generally assist the elderly in the county with their problems in the areas of health, socialization, finances, recreation and environment.
- Generally assist the elderly in the county with their problems.
- Review legislation and policy decisions affecting Harford County's elderly and communicate information and concerns about such legislation and polices to the appropriate officials.
- Review the annual budget of the Office on Aging and make recommendations to the Director of Community Services.
- Review, evaluate services and programs operated by or funded through the Office on Aging.