FY14 Grant In Aid Applicant Information Packet
Grant in Aid is administered by the Harford County Department of Community Services’ Community Development Division. Grant in Aid provides operating funding to eligible non-profit public/private organizations in Harford County whose missions meet the purpose of providing public service programs which serve the homeless and at risk populations, low-income households, disabled individuals and our youth. The Community Development Review Board reviews applications and makes funding recommendations.
The purpose of the grant program is to:
- Enhance the ability of public/private sector organizations to provide human services to its citizens.
- Address the resource needs of public/private organizations that are striving to meet the emergency and daily needs of citizens and impacted neighborhoods.
All organizations receiving grant funds from Harford County will enter into an agreement with the county. All grantees must comply with financial and programmatic procedures and submit required forms. The Admin Procedures Manual and accompanying forms and instructions are provided below for review.
Required Forms and Instructions:
- FY13 Advance Drawdown Request Form and Instructions
- FY13 Budget Modifications Request Form and Instructions
- FY13 Financial Status Report Form and Instructions
- FY13 Quarterly Narrative Assessment Report and Instructions
Attachments to Agreements:
AT THIS TIME
From - Oct 22, 12
To - Dec 3, 12
To save a Word file to your local computer:
PC: Right-click the link to the document and select Save Target As...
Macintosh: Click the link and the document will download to the desktop.
You will now be able to open the Word file in Microsoft Word (full version) and enter values in the form, save it as a new file and print it for submission to the appropriate office.
NOTE: You will need the full version of Microsoft Word to actually edit the content of a document.