|Date Closed||Date to Reopen||Reason for Closure|
|Abingdon Road I-95 Overpass||
December 3, 2021 Update: Motorists may encounter intermittent flagging operations to repair the existing roadway during off peak hours. MDTA will communicate with emergency personnel when these flagging operations will occur.
For construction-related questions, please call Jeff Bracey at the Project Field Office, at 717-825-9493. For more information about the I-95 ETL Northbound Extension Program, please visit the MDTA website at mdta.maryland.gov/I95ETLNB/home.html.
|May 20, 2021||Spring 2023||Abingdon Road I-95 Overpass Replacement|
|Northbound I-95 to MD 152 / Mountain Road (Exit 74) Ramp||Beginning May 3, 2022, the ramp from northbound I-95 to MD 152 / Mountain Road will be closed temporarily overnight. Weather permitting, these closures will continue until late summer 2022 from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the following morning each night.
The detour will direct motorists to westbound MD 24 (Exit 77B), to southbound I-95, to MD 152 / Mountain Road (Exit 74).
For additional information, please contact Tamory Winfield at 410-537-1017.
|May 3, 2022||Late Summer 2022||Construction|
- Private roads
- Roads within the incorporated municipalities (Town of Bel Air, City of Havre de Grace, and City of Aberdeen)
- State roads (numbered routes i.e. Maryland Route 543 or Fountain Green Road)
- and I-95 @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Monday through Friday - 7am to 3pm 410.638.3532
- After normal business hours - 3pm Weekdays or Weekends 410.638.3532 (Voice Mail Message) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>