- Route 1: Green Line (Havre de Grace, Aberdeen, Bel Air)
- Route 2: Blue Line (Bel Air, Abingdon, Edgewood)
- Route 3: Silver Line (Aberdeen, Edgewood, Joppatowne)
- Route 4: Yellow Line (Aberdeen Circulator)
- Route 5: Teal Line (Aberdeen, Perryville, Havre de Grace, Perryman)
- Route 6: Orange Line (Bel Air Circulator)
- Route 7: Red Line (Aberdeen, Riverside, Edgewood) @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Harford Transit LINK Service Quick Facts
- Fixed Route bus service costs $1.00 (General Public); $.50 reduced fare for seniors and persons with disabilities (I.D. card required).
- Demand Response trips cost: $2.00 each way, per person.
- Harford County Senior Activity Centers remain closed; there will be no service to these locations.
- Routeshout 2.0 to review bus schedules and find your bus in real time for Fixed Route Service – Only
- Download the Routeshout 2.0 app at www.harfordtransitlink.org.
- Token Transit: Riders are encouraged to use Token Transit for a cashless/touch-free ride. Download the free Token Transit app at www.harfordtransitlink.org (click on Token Transit) or by texting the word “TOKEN” to 41411. Once downloaded, call Harford Transit LINK at 410-612-1620 and press option 1 for assistance in getting the proper Token Transit pass set up for the expanded Demand Response Service.
- Exact Cash fares will be accepted. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Face masks must be worn (an exception will be made only for children age two and under). Service will be denied to anyone attempting to board without a proper face covering.
- Proper social distancing between passengers is required.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer is located at the front of each bus.
- Buses are sanitized daily.
- Passengers should try to limit touching surfaces like seat backs, bars, handles, etc.
- Wheelchairs are limited to one per vehicle
- Riders are asked to stay home if feeling unwell. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
Sign up to receive alerts here to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint to Learn more about what federal, state, or county legislative district I am in and the name of my legislators to open the Tourism Award Process Powerpoint. This service will be provided until further notice.
Hard copies of the Harford Transit LINK Bus Schedules are available on all buses as well as at the following locations:
Harford Transit LINK office – 1311 Abingdon Road
Harford Community Action Agency, Edgewood
Harford Community College
Harford County Department of Community Services
Harford County Department of Social Services
Harford County Government Administration Building, Bel Air
Harford County Health Department
Harford County Office on Aging
Harford County Public Library Branches
Harford Memorial Hospital
Office of Community & Economic Development, Bel Air
Office of Community & Economic Development, Havre de Grace
Susquehanna Workforce Network
Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
WAGE Connection, Aberdeen
WIC Havre de Grace