Interested in becoming a Harford County Community Mediation Program facilitator? Apply for the next workshop training. Trainers for the workshop are Community Conferencing Center training staff. Location will be provided upon acceptance into the training.
- History of community conferencing
- Principles of the process
- General guidelines for facilitators
- How to facilitate a community conference
- Program implementation
- Impact on individuals, communities, and systems
- Apprenticeship information
Next training will be held in 2021
To apply, participants must complete and submit a registration form. All participants will be contacted for a brief interview. Final acceptance into the workshop will be based on commitment to this work and available space. Dress for the class is casual and comfortable, but must be appropriate clothing.
This training is free, but requires a two-year commitment to volunteer for the program.