Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. What time of year can construction take place?
The timing for construction will be based on the stream designation assigned by Maryland Department of Natural Resources (DNR).
2. When will construction start?
Construction can start approximately 3 months after the design is completed. This allows for the project to be advertised for bids from pre-qualified contractors who specialize in stream restoration.
3. How long will it take to complete construction?
Approximately 6 months.
To get a better idea of what construction will look like, please click here
4. What time of day will construction occur?
Working hours are 7 am to 3 pm. The Contractor may work beyond 3 pm with permission from the County.
5. Will construction occur on the weekends?
The typical work schedule is Monday through Friday. The Contractor can request to work weekends but his would be subject to approval by the County.