Harford County, through the Department of Housing & Community Development, offers a variety of grants from federal, state and local resources.

Harford County Government funds the Crisis Assistance Program, the Grant in Aid program (GIA), the Marriage License Fee (GIA), and the Emergency Loan Program. The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), the Home Investment Partnership Program (HOME), and the Supportive Housing Program (SHP) are funded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

The State of Maryland offers a variety of grant opportunities. Please visit the Governor's Grants Office website at