Bill Inquiry and Payment Options
Credit card fees continue to be waived for online payments of permit fees and property taxes.
The Harford County treasury window at 220 S. Main Street in Bel Air is open for in-person transactions, but credit card fees will continue to be waived for online payments of permit fees and property taxes until at least December 31, 2021. The waiver was initiated to encourage online payments and social distancing in the pandemic and is being funded by federal COVID-relief grants.
HARFORD COUNTY ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS
As part of our commitment to provide citizens with efficient, convenient services, Harford County, Maryland has partnered with Official Payment Corporation, a third-party payment provider to offer electronic payments over the Internet or by telephone. The third-party provider will assess a convenience fee each time you utilize their service to make Tax and Assessment payments by credit/debit card. Harford County accepts Visa®, MasterCard®, and Discover® credit cards and electronic checks.
Tax and Assessment or Water & Sewer Payments:
- Click here to pay: "Property Bills Search"
- Or to pay by phone call: 1.844.836.9732
- Click here: "Hotel Occupancy Tax" (Remember to email the Monthly Harford County Hotel Occupancy Tax Report.)
(This payment type is not for Tax, Assessment, or Water and Sewer payments.):
- Click here to pay: "AR Invoices"
- Click here to pay: "PCAM Invoices"
- Click here to pay: "ePermit Invoices"
- Click here to apply for a: "Lien Certificate" (Once the account has been selected click "Apply for Lien Sheet for this Account" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.)
- Click here to pay: "Tickets/Fines"
- Or to pay by phone call 1.844.836.9727
|TYPE OF PAYMENT||CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS||ELECTRONIC CHECK TRANSACTIONS|
|Tax & Assessment Payments||2.25% of payment (Fee is temporarily suspended through 12/31/2021)||No Charge|
|Water & Sewer Bill Payments||No Charge||No Charge|
|All Other Payments||No Charge||No Charge|