Harford Center Board of Directors
- 6 p.m.
- Third Wednesday of every month, except July and August
- The Harford Center
4 N. Earlton Road
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Agendas & minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Rachel Harbin, County Executive eepresentative.
- Andre Johnson, County Council representative
- Patrick P. Spicer, Board of Education representative
- Victoria Sudano, client member
- Michael Ciufo; term expires: June 15, 2025
- Roger B. Thompson; term expires: September 18, 2022
- Scott Haiber; term expires: November 2, 2024
- Jennifer Holbrook; term expires: March 19, 2022
- Pam Gwaltney; term expires: October 13, 2022
- Nancy Brugh (parent representative); term expires: October 6, 2022
- David Kunes; term expires: March 1, 2024
- Alexander Lumbard; term expires: December 15, 2019
- Nancy Dysard; term expires: October 6, 2021
About the board
The board was created by Harford County Code, Article XXV to oversee and make recommendations regarding the Harford Center, a non-profit day habilitation center for adults with disabilities. The board makes reports to the county executive.
There shall be the following ex officio Directors: the County Executive, a member of the County Council selected by that body and a representative selected by the County Board of Education. A designee of any ex officio Director may serve in his stead.
The Board of Directors shall be appointed by the County Executive upon recommendation of the existing Board of Directors. Each member of the board shall serve for a term of two years. At the end of a term, a member shall continue to serve until a successor is appointed and confirmed. A member may be reappointed but may not serve for more than three terms.
At least two and not more than two of the non-ex-officio Directors shall be parents of the an individual with a disability.