Is my road a County road?
If your street sign is green and you do not live on a numbered route (all numbered routes, i.e. 543, 22, 40 are State roads) your road should be a Harford County public road. Call our Administrative Office to verify if necessary.County Roadways Page

Show All Answers

1. When can the County trim or remove a tree?
2. When will my street be swept?
3. How do I report a pothole? How long will it take?
4. How do I request my storm drain to be cleared of debris? A sink hole?
5. Is my road a County road?
6. Q: When will a truck be sent to my street to plow or apply sand or salt? How do I report damage to my mailbox, curb or yard?