How can I connect to the County's water and sewer system?
Call or visit the Department of Public Works New Accounts Section located at 3334 Abingdon Road, Abingdon, MD 21009, 410-638-3300.

They will tell you if your property is located in an area where public water and / or sewer is available. If service is available they can provide you with a cost to connect to the County's system. The charges for this are paid at the Water and Sewer Accounting Section, 1st floor of 220 South Main Street in Bel Air.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to pay for sewer if I water my lawn or fill my swimming pool?
2. How can I connect to the County's water and sewer system?
3. How often will I receive a water and sewer bill? What are the rates?
4. I am going to be renting a home. Can I receive the water and sewer bill?
5. I am moving from my present home in Harford County. What do I need to do?
6. I have a question concerning my water and sewer bill. Who do I contact?
7. Why have I been billed for water and sewer usage for 3 months for a house I just bought 1 month ago?
8. What happens if I don't pay my water and sewer bill?
9. What is the user benefit assessment?
10. When are the water and sewer assessment notices mailed to properties owners?
11. Why do I have to pay for water and sewer service when I am already paying property taxes?
12. Where can I pay my Water and Sewer bill?