Harford County Resource Guide: Harford County's resource guide provides a wide variety of programs and services to citizens. Business, government agencies, and non-profit organizations provide a rich source of assistance and information
- The Maryland Women’s Law Center: The Women's Law Center of Maryland serves as a leading voice for justice and fairness for women by advocating for the physical safety, economic security and autonomy of women throughout the state.
- Maryland State Commission for Women: The state commission brings information to Maryland women and girls, including publications about women's and girls' issues and rights, events, organizations, legislation, etc.
- Maryland Department of Education: The Governor's Office for Children, Youth, and Families (OCYF) advances the health, safety, education, and well-being of Maryland's children and youth, in partnership with families and communities.
- Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene: The Department of Health and Mental Hygiene website has information about its many programs including Medicaid Waiver Programs, the Public Mental Health System, the Maryland Pharmacy Assistance Program, etc.
- Family Health Administration (FHA) - Maryland Department of Health: Many links for women. The FHA's mission is to protect, promote and improve the health of all Marylanders and their families.
- Maryland General Assembly: The Maryland General Assembly meets in Annapolis each year for 90 days to act on more than 2300 bills including the state's annual budget. The 420th Session begins January 11, 2006 and adjourns April 10, 2006. This link provides a list of proposed women-related legislation.
- Who are your elected officials in Maryland? This link provides a list of your elected officials with biographical and contact information, including email address.