Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Harford County Housing & Community Development Address Change Request

  1. Please complete the form below to submit a change of contact information. It is your responsibility to ensure that Housing & Community Development has your current contact information. The Agency will contact you via the U.S. Postal Service.
  2. Personal Information
  3. Address Information
  4. small logo.JPG
    Title 18, Section 1001, of the United States Code states that a person is GUILTY OF A FELONY FOR KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY MAKING FALSE OR FRAUDULENT STATEMENTS to any department or agency of the United States. MAKING FALSE STATEMENTS IS ALSO A FELONY UNDER THE LAWS OF THIS STATE.
  6. Leave This Blank:

  7. This field is not part of the form submission.