Section 8 Porting

If you are on the Housing Choice Voucher Program (Section 8) in Harford County and want to move elsewhere, or if you are on the program in another jurisdiction and want to move to Harford County, please contact our office at 410-638-3045 and speak with Mary Pierzchalski. Click here for the Portability Request Form. Email completed forms to: